I just received my latest Etsy purchase – feather earrings from the shop of Baronyka – and I love them! They are black acrylic, very light but substantial and less than $20. The owner of Baronyka is Rony of Israel and according to her profile she’s inspired by “art deco, tattoos, Victorian era, and Art Nouveau and Combining vintage chic with modern techniques and materials.”
What I adore about these earrings is that you can easily dress them down (in skinny jeans, T-shirt and flats) or up (with a fitted mini, a slinky tank and bold heels). There have been so many times when I think to myself, “I need a pair of black earrings that are more fun than hoops but not too dressy.” These are perfect.
I also adore the Victorian lace earrings, Moonlight Lady lace necklace and Marilyn Monroe necklace.
1. Zelda Jean Legging from Express ($69.90)
2. Crochet-trim Tee from The Limited ($39.90)
3. Gianni Bini “Vanity” Flats from Dillard’s ($59.99)
1. Miraculous Push-up Bra Top from Victoria’s Secret ($79.50)
2. Zig Zag Banded Mini from Express ($54.90)
3. Betsey Johnson Diskko Printed Velvet from Dillard’s ($129.99)
4. Tylie Malibu Runaway Neon Clutch from Amazon.com ($118)